“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Inspiration for this Spring..................


The Blugirl Spring Summer 2012 - Ready to Wear Collection.....

For me, this collection is really feminine, colourful, elegant.... I love every piece and I would wear all of them.... they're so beautiful!!

Spring is almost here.....




White, Feathers, ruffles, shimmer, yellow belt on the waist.... so cute!


Leather sandals with ankle-straps, color blocked.... and straw garçon hats with colourful bands....


Yellow..... the season's colour for me......



Aren't these dresses so beautiful??



I just love the prints and the florals........




Usually I don't wear green..... but seeing these outfits gives me an urge to go green....

What a vibrant collection.... I would wear ALL of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...