1. Wear Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots (this is a MUST).
2. Wear all your rings at the same time. It doesn't matter if they don't match your outfit.
3. Wear that Michael Kors oversized golden watch.
4. When you have no new outfit pictures, do a post showcasing your jewelry collection ...
5. ... or publish an Inspiration Post with 10 completely unrelated pictures and no explanation why you like them. Bonus points if you don't credit the source!
6. Post 50 pictures of one outfit.
7. When you eat out, post badly lit, grainy pictures of restaurant food.
8. Create the illusion that you wear super high heels 24/7 by including them in every outfit shoot.
9. Wear crosses (regardless of your religion or lack thereof).
10. Have a photographer boyfriend with DSLR camera in auto-mode follow you everywhere.
11. Put up a disclaimer saying you'll let your readers know if you're paid or compensated to endorse a certain brand or product. Then don't.
12. Wear so many "it" designer items at once that you end up looking like you got your outfit at H&M.
13. Host sponsored giveaways. To enter, people must be your fans on Facebook, follow you on Blogger, Google Friend Connect and Twitter, subscribe via Bloglovin and like the sponsor's Facebook page.
They should also leave a comment listing their favourite item from an online store they don't care about, as well as describing what they would wear it with. Oh, and the giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only!
14. Post pictures of yourself in your bedroom. Pose on your bed to hide the fact that your room is cluttered and untidy.
15. To get more visits, spam other blogs with two-word comments like "great outfit" followed by links to your blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.
16. Post ecstatic quasi-reviews of collections from the brands you want to sponsor you.
17. Wear geeky black thick-rimmed glasses. Applies especially if you have perfect eyesight and are not actually a geek!
18. Design a (shoe, clothing, handbag) collection consisting of items you wouldn't look twice at if you saw them in a store.
19. Dress differently in everyday life than in outfit pictures.
20. Own iPads, iPhones and Blackberries. Brag about them regularly by using them in your outfit pictures as "accessories".
21. Be model pretty.
22. ... Better yet, be a model.
23. Stand pigeon-toed in outfit photos and pose with your head tilted at a 45 degree angle.
24. Post outfits composed entirely of gifted pieces.
25. Wear pieces you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole if they weren't gifted.
26. Wear the same pieces as all other fashion bloggers to show off your unique personal style.
27. Add 3 to 5 (same) links to your blog below an annoying spam comment.
28. "Curate" your clothes collection. If you don't know what that means (and who really does?), use the verb "curate" extensively whenever you talk about fashion.
29. Lots of fringe on your bag, jacket sleeves and pants. When in doubt, add more.
30. Adopt a "French chic" / gamine / garçonne minimalist look.
31. Re-create (copy) outfits worn by popular fashion bloggers. Tweet them the link to the post.
32. Always wear the same make-up. Five bonus points if it doesn't suit your facial features, your outfit and/or the time of the day.
33. Boast around wearing your Alexander McQueen skull ring.
34. Use a cute fluffy animal as an accessory in outfit photos.
35. When they're doing a feature on your style, list at least one piece from a collaboration you did with whatever brand as "must-have".
I have to say that a LOT of blogs that I read, do fulfil these Tips..... and occasionally myself included........