“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Sunday 16 March 2014

How to disconnect..........

After a  bad day or a stressful day,
What do you do to 'shut down'?
To 'disconnect' from the world?
 
You exercise?
 
 
You drink?

 
You read?
 
 
Myself, I get obsessed by films or TV series......
 
First, it was 'Sex and the City'...
 
 
Then, 'Before Trilogy" caught me...... (as you already know in previous posts)....
 
 
Afterwards, I devoured "The Hunger Games" books and got obsessed by the films....
(and it's still on.....)
 
 
 
But, in these days, I'm surviving on watching endessly the TV Series "The Good Wife"....
It's really good. So good, that I daydream about it.....
 
 
 
Everybody has a weird side.
I guess this is mine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...