“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Saturday 9 November 2013

New Life rules.......

 Everybody has bad days.....
Everybody has problems, issues, something that's not right.....

Today I realized that that I'm not happy for a while.... a long while.


I have a family that I adore!
They're the ones that give me strenght to do everyday life...

But I don't feel happy.
I don't smile a lot or laugh.....
I feel like a zombie. 
It's easier to numb feelings and words.

Although there're a lot of issues going on in my life right now, I feel like this, since the passing of my father.
Never ever imagined this would hurt so much. It's like a death inside of you.

But I cannot continue like this...
I have to quit this numbness... I have to enjoy more life.

So, these are my new rules:

1. Smile everyday


2. Don't be so harsh on myself... I also deserve happiness


3. Find time to myself - exercising, biking, blogging, cooking, shopping, mini home spa.... whatever I feel like.



4. Take photos of the boys and family everyday



5. Trust my hunches - if I don't want to do something, don't. And stop feeling guilty. Take care better of myself.


6. Breathe in and out..... and stop stressing about the small stuff


7. Eat better


Be more HAPPY....

Photos: www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...