“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Monday 21 October 2013

ZARA whishlist......................

How cute are these coats?!



And what about these dresses?

I really love this one, simple and straight lines....


I'm always a sucker for a dotted dress... and a peter pan collar.... :)


Plaid is in. And I love it.
And this dress is really feminine.


And would also love having this mini version.... 


And the grungy version of me really liked this dress!!! Want it!


And what about a lacy overall??


And this gold belt will coordenate itself fantastically wilth my wardrobe....


I lost a pair of glasses this summer. Perhaps I should buy a new one?


And I have to have this pair of  leopard print tights....


See me in a nearest ZARA :)

Photos: www.zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...