“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Craving for a Hairstyle change......

I intend to let my hair grow again.....
But I'm little bit fed up of the current way I'm wearing it....
Don't know where my volume and natural curls went....
I'm bored of this look.
So, what should I do?
How to reinvent my hairstyle, but keeping on growing it.......?!

What about some cute bangs?! I love her look.... she looks lovely.


This is also cute but I think it takes more time to keep it nice....

Or just keep it as it is? And try to gain some volume...


I wouldn't mind having the marvellous locks of hair of Audrey Tatou......

Hmmmm....don't know what to do.....

What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...