“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Oscars 2013...... My favourites.

Well, I have seen what experts consider the best and worst gowns/dresses.... and, it's really a question of taste....
To some, a gown/dress is hideous, to others it's marvellous.....
So to me, these really caught my eye:

Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture....
She's beautiful in anything, let's face it. But she really has got taste and the gown/dress sits beautifully on her.
Even her short hair complements it.


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture.....
It's a difficult gown (not everyone has a body to wear it) but she wears it beautifully...
It really looks great on her....


Natalie Portman in Dior......
Simple, sophisticated and classy gown....
I love her look.
She always wears what she wants, regardless of the current trends....


Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad.....
She looks divine in this gown..... the colour, the body fitting... beautiful!


Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli......
It's a different gown/dress (more trendy, more high fashion) but I love the print and how she wears it......


In a lighter note, Kate Beckinsale in Monique Lluilhier......
She looks lovely, the gown/dress shape suits her and she looks ready to have a good time...
Isn't it what we want at a party?


Amand Seyfried in Givenchy.....
This is the gown/dress that I would pick of all of them, if I could choose one.
She looks ravishing beautiful in red and I adore tulle, so here's the winner for me!!

And you??
Your choices??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...