“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist #3: Body Shop products

I have to say that I love "Body Shop" products..... I use them for years and I just love them....

So, this is a gift that I always love and use all year long...... me and my family.

Look at these wonderful gifts:

This one is ideal for Christmas..... 
Ginger Sparkle Shower, Scrub and Moisture collection

For Vanilla Lovers (I'm one of them)....
Vanilla Bliss Shower, Scrub and Moisture Collection

If you're mad for Chocolate, this one is perfect.....
ChocoMania Shower, Scrub and Moisture Set

This one I use frequently..... 
Mango Shower, Scrub and Soften Luxury Gift

What I'm using now..... 
Moringa Shower, Scrub and Soften Luxury Gift

This one is great for summer... or if you like to feel beachy all year long.....
Coconut Shower, Scrub and Soften Luxury Gift....


I want one of each, please!!!! :)


And the fact that "Body Shop" also promotes fair trade and commerce is a bonus!!

Photos: http://thebodyshopportugal.blogspot.pt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...