“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Tuesday 17 July 2012

It's Today......

Today I'm going to try to do the Ombré Hair....

I'm a little scared because I don't have many good experiences at the hairdresser....
Most of the times, when they ask how I like it, I do a 'fake smile' and say it's alright.
And then I can't wait to get home and wash my hair and try not to cry.....

I always try to be very specific and explain exactly what I want.... but somewhere along the way, they don't understand or try something different from what I asked.

So, I'm terrified..... As I have dark hair, it can be tricky doing Ombré and looking cool.....

I do hope getting out looking like this:


And not like this:



Update: I think I like it and I didn't cry at home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...