“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Friday 4 May 2012

Have a lovely, lovely weekend!!

Today is a especial day!!
Later on the afternoon I will go to my boys kindergarten and enjoy the "Mother's Day" festivities that they've prepared.... I'm eager to go and smother them with kisses and attention!!
(I know, too much mummy information...)


After that, I will pick the boys up, fetch them home, give them to grandma and grandpa.......
Because.......
I'm going to a VERY special concert (at least to me.... and to all the others that bought tickets.... :) )
I'm a longtime fan of Sétima Legião (portuguese band) and I had a major crush on the vocalist's band..... a teenage major crush.....


(later, I will tell you how the concert went...)

So, it's going to be a great Day!!

And a great start for a lovely Weekend!! Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...