“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” (Coco Chanel)

Monday 16 April 2012

Shoe inspiration......................

This Spring I need  to buy a new pair of sandals....... Can a girl ever have enough shoes?! I don't think so........ But I really have to control my shoes' urges.......

What do you think of these ones?



These two from Lauren Conrad's collection are simply gorgeous.... Perfection! If I didn't had a budget, these were the chosen ones!!


Zara also have beautiful shoes and a lot more affordable:
  

 And I'm completely obsessed with these flat ones.... already had them on my hands but decided not to buy them..... I love them but they're a bit pricey.....



Yes, these sandals aren't very trendy... it's true. But I love their colour and they seem so comfy..... they're ideal for those walking days....


These sandals seem rather confortable and cute!

I really like Made In Shoes but they're really expensive. But these sandals are so cute:



And Zillian also has a great collection this year:


I love the colour of these sandals......


And aren'te these yellow ones really gorgeous too?!?


Aren't they cute?! Really love the design....

And finally Guimarães Shoes has really affordable and cute shoes:




Oh my god, this is so hard.......
What shall I choose?!?!
I can't have them all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for sharing your opinion! Kisses ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...